Esthetics Program at Modern College
Length of Course: 1120 hours with 35 hours per week
The Esthetics Program is set up with Three Distinct phases. The participant begins their training with Theoretical knowledge and hands on practice with classmates. Phase two the participant is exposed to the clinic so that they may start their Spa training. In Phase three the participant is immersed into the spa atmosphere with advanced classes balanced throughout.
Monday-Tuesday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Photo I.D.
- Nail care: Manicures, Pedicures and Artificial Nails
- Body Care: Waxing, Body Treatments,
- Body Massage: Swedish Relaxation full body massage and Hot Stone Massage
- Skin Care: Facial analysis, Facials without machines, Facials with machines, Specialized Guinot facials
- Make up artistry: Daytime, Evening, Bridal, lash and brow tinting
- Intro to Aromatherapy – Professional Image – Retail skills & marketing