Student Loc

If you are attending college or university please be advised that loans are available to assist you with student financing aside from the conventional government-funded initiatives. Any Canadian citizen or landed immigrant enrolled at a recognized college or university in Canada or out of country–provided the student is pursuing post-secondary school studies and earning credits towards a certificate program–may be eligible and consultations with recognized banks are often free of charge. Contact our financial aid office or local banks for more details.


Request Information

Let's Get Started!