Esthetics Program at Modern College
Course Length: 1 Year*
Next Class Starts July 4th 2022 & September 26th 2022
Study in North Bay, Sudbury or Barrie.
Do you love anything skincare, lashes, nails, brows and makeup? Do you enjoy the relaxation of spa service and getting creative with gorgeous nails and makeup? Maybe it’s time for Modern?
Turn your passion into a career with us! Only few spots available and there is NO COST to apply.
What You Will Learn
The program has three distinct phases. The first one being training with theoretical knowledge and hands-on practice with classmates. In phase two, you will be involved in the clinic to witness and begin your spa training and in phase three, you will be immersed into the spa atmosphere while attending advanced classes.
Our program is very focused on hands-on training and includes both studio and salon experience, so that you can gain confidence in your skills and meet a diverse clientele.
- Nail care: Manicures, pedicures and artificial nails.
- Body Care: Waxing and body treatments.
- Body Massage: Swedish relaxation full body massage and hot stone massage.
- Skin Care: Facial analysis, facials without machines, facials with machines and specialized guinot facials.
- Make up artistry: Daytime, evening, bridal, lash and brow tinting.
- Intro to Aromatherapy: Professional image, retail skills and marketing.
*Hours and Schedule
The length of the program is 1,270 hours in total.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00am to 4:30pm
Wednesday from 9:00am to 6:00pm
Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Photo ID
- It is free to apply! Simply fill out our contact form on this page to begin your registration process.
- We have financial aid options available to help you offset the tuition fees.
Don’t wait and register now to join our next class, spots are filling quickly!