Our Pledge of Quality
We are a private career college offering diploma programs that are registered as vocational programs under the Ontario Career Colleges Act, 2005 in Hairstyling and Esthetics. We are proud to have small, personalized classes that are led by industry-experienced instructors who offer hands-on skills. Furthermore, our diploma programs are condensed into 1 year or less so students are employed sooner.
We also have support systems for:
- Native services
- Maturing testing
- Financial assistance
- Career services – Similar to the Service Ontario “Back to Work” action plan, our admissions counselors ensure clients are selecting a career that is suited to their experience, personality and lifestyle.
Modern Hairstyling & Esthetics has been serving the north for over 20 years. We have always believed in attaining a thorough understanding of a client’s needs to ensure we offer the best solution.
- Our curriculum –
- Most of our diploma programs have surpassed the provincial and industry guidelines.
- Our instructors –
- We endeavor to hire staff that can empathize with our students and understand their needs.
- All of our programs are instructor led.
- We seek instructors with industry experience who understand the workplace and can share experience from the trenches.
- Our classrooms –
- Our classrooms offer close relationships between the instructors and the classmates where everyone contributes to the learning experience.
- We ensure that the students in the classroom are committed to their career choice… the more someone likes their job, the more likely they will thrive, prosper and endure in their career.
We are always ensuring improved services
- Pursuing industry accreditation
- Offering monthly starts in many programs to ensure clients don’t have to wait to start a program.