Where Does All My Money Go?
|One movie, every Tuesday, for a year||cost you $260.00/yr|
|One café latte, every school day, for eight months||adds up to $400.00/yr|
|Order pizza, once a week, for a year||that’s $780.00/yr|
|One case of beer, once a week, for a year||equals $1440.00/yr|
|A $30.00 hair cut, once a month||becomes $360.00/yr|
|A sub lunch, 3 times a week, for a year||equals $360.00/yr|
|$3.00 cover charge, once a week, for a year||costs you $156.00/yr|
- Budgeting is the foundation of good financial planning.
- It is your plan to achieve your goal.
- It is a financial health habit.
- Self-discipline puts you in control.
- Bottom line: is your money where you need it when you need it?
- Keep your budget current – revise it as fortunes change.
- Review your budget monthly – are you on target?
- When you subtract your expenses from your incoming money, does it balance?
- What variable expenses can you reduce if necessary?
|Informative Web Site: www.canlearn.ca|