- The scholarship shall be known as the Modern Hairstyling & Esthetics High-School Scholarship.
- A minimum of 1 scholarship per high-school will be allocated.
- The scholarship shall be to the value of $500 – $2500, applicable to any program being offered at Modern Hairstyling & Esthetics.
- Application deadline for the scholarship is March 31 of every year. Successful scholarship recipients will be notified by April 30. The scholarship is valid for up to two years.
- Admissions staff of Modern Hairstyling & Esthetics will be responsible for the selection, allocation and management of all the Modern Hairstyling & Esthetics scholarships. All scholarship decisions are final.
- Scholarship recipients must agree to have their name and photograph publicized as a recipient of the Modern Hairstyling & Esthetics High School Scholarship.
- All applicants should attach the following with their scholarship application:
- Personal Resume
- 3 Reference Letters (reference letters can be work related, from a volunteer organization or character references from referees such as past teachers)